How to purchase
To make a purchase from our on-line store you must be registered with the same, during the order process, your log in details will be requested, or you will be asked to register so that your identification can be verified.
Steps to follow during purchase.
- Select the product that you wish to purchase and click on add to shopping cart.
- Then select the shoe size (Here is a guide on how to measure your feet properly should you have any doubts), choose the amount and click on add to shopping cart..
- You will be shown the current items in your shopping cart, here you can modify the amount selected or remove the product from your shopping cart.
- You may continue to shop in our store or decide to complete your purchase. To do so, click on Go to Checkout where you will see a summary of your order, click on Process Purchase and you will then be asked to enter your log in details for registered users, or to create a new account (Step 2).
- Once log in is verified, choose a shipping address for the order or add a new one (Step 3), and click on Process Purchase.
- Finally, choose the payment method that suits you best and confirm the order (Step 5).
- Should you select payment via bank transfer or payment upon delivery, the process will have finished at this point.
- Should you choose to pay by credit card, a pop-up window will appear in which you will be asked to enter your credit card details, this process may vary depending on the type of card or your bank, although the entire process is carried out within a secure environment offering you full protection.
- Once the payment process has been completed, a screen will be displayed showing acceptance of the same, and an email will be sent to the address you registered with along with a copy of your order. For accounts held with Hotmail, MSN, Gmail etc., this may be treated as spam and you will need to check whether your system allows for our mail to enter your inbox.